Wednesday, October 28, 2009

DHS' Flaxseed Crusted Mushrooms

One of my very dear friends/colleagues invited me to try the flaxseed crusted mushrooms she had made last night and packed in her lunch today.

And I gladly accepted. I waited until her class started their in-class writing, and I went on down to taste these little goodies.

I'm running out to buy flaxseed today. On my lunch break.

All DHS did was dress some exotic mushrooms in olive oil, sprinkle crushed flaxseed over them and bake them. Who knew incredibly healthy veggies were so very tasty? And her olive oil and garlic green beans were just as crack-a-lious.

Thanks, DHS, for sharing your lunch with me. I do have to admit, though, I had a moment of "You know you're addicted to food when..." I walked in your class to eat your lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment