Monday, August 31, 2009

Dinner: Saturday Night at Babine's

This past Saturday night our close friend Babs (aka Karen) had us over for dinner. She prepared a DIVINE curry chicken pot pie to die for. All the veggies were from our Farmers Market adventure that same morning, so everything tasted perfectly fresh.

In addition to her divine curry chicken pot pie, she made the best cream cheese pound cake I have ever tasted in my life with a blueberry syrup made of Michigan blueberries, mead, and lavender syrup.

All I have to say about about dessert is..."There is a God."

Babs wrote a fantastic Facebook note about our dinner, so to say anymore I feel would not do the night justice. But I do have to give her a shout out for a great meal and for letting me take the night off cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment