Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm in Love with The Big Jerk

Last night FD and I ate at The Big Jerk, a late-night take-out/delivery ONLY joint, in Findlay, Ohio.

Upon going to bed last night, I dreamed I ate there three times in one day: at 4 p.m., at 9 p.m., and then again at 2 a.m.

It was one of the best dreams I've had in ages.

I'll be giving a full review of The Big Jerk in the January issue of Connotation Press, but until then let me share a few reasons to go there:

1.) The service is outstanding. They're funny, sassy, and helpful. My favorite combo.
2.) The Coconut Curry Chicken soup for $3.25. Yes, I said $3.25.
3.) The pulled pork Jerk Style sandwich for $5. (Did you know fast food could be so fresh, so tasty, and so cheap?)
4.) The ever awesome Debi and Michael Bulkowski run the show.

I'm still trying to convince them to deliver to BG. Until then, just go there and eat. It's so worth it, it's sick.

The Big Jerk
227 1/2 N. Main St.
Findlay, OH
419-421-JERK
Tues-Thurs 4-10 p.m.
Fri & Sat 4 p.m. - 3 a.m.

(Yes, I'm tempted to get a hotel room, go to Revolver for dinner, go to the bars for the night, and then go to The Big Jerk when the bars close. I can't think of a better night out...)

No comments:

Post a Comment